Join us for one hour conversations on key topics of relevance to the busy practitioner in the world of criminal justice and mental health.
Available downloads include:
- Sexual homicide: a case of sadism or panic?
- Armed Robbery: A faulty business model?
- Let's talk about sex!
- Top tips for practitioners giving expert evidence
- A 10-step approach to managing complex sexual offenders
- Transgender individuals with serious convictions
- Intimate Partner Violence: taking a look at the controversial aspects of the evidence base.
- Psychosis and violence
- Stalking: what we know and why it matters
- From incarceration to the community: reflections on the process of psychological change
- Non-contact sexual offending: exploring the role of fantasy, control and sex
- Working with female violence
Click on 2 min video below for an extract from our conversation about sexual homicide
Registered address: 124 City Road, London EC1V 2NX; company no. 9690145